Author Topic: Headphone Jack not switching back to earpiece when removed  (Read 18284 times)

Theron Janosek

Headphone Jack not switching back to earpiece when removed
« on: January 14, 2011, 04:29:12 am »
I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.  I plug my headphones in, listen to music for about an hour, take the headphones out, and close the music app.  Now every time I make or answer a call it's sending the audio to the headphones that are no longer there!  I tap the button on the screen, and it switches over to speakerphone, tap it again and back to the headphones.  Why doesn't it notice the headphone are not there?  I have to reboot the phone to get the audio to go back to the earpiece.  Very weird!

-------------------------------
dr dre monster beats
dr dre headphones
dr dre beats headphones

mdlayt

Re: Headphone Jack not switching back to earpiece when removed
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 08:19:03 pm »
By the way, this is a developer's site, as far as I know.

I think you want your manufacturer's tech support site, or maybe a user to user blog site.

esante

Re: Headphone Jack not switching back to earpiece when removed
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 10:33:50 pm »
Hello,

I am a student of computer science and Engineering , I want to do a project by using  product rabit core RCM3200 module , I read  book "Embedded ethernet and internet complete: designing and programming.." . I saw the code(in rabit device controller http://www.saclongchampfranc.net  project) for control a device from web page using C language .  But I can not understand how to I connect this module with my PC and how can I upload this file with code to a domain server to test this module. Could you please give me instruction about this module to control a device from web page .