Author Topic: Problem Sending USB Data to Host  (Read 26242 times)

NiGHTS

Re: Problem Sending USB Data to Host
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2010, 09:23:54 pm »
I reversed the jump. Is that correct?

Code: [Select]
; If busy, exit with X=0
iord EP_A1_Mode
and A, ACK_IN
cmp A, ACK_IN
jz SendData_Busy

By the way, I have another question. Lets say I have a 128us interrupt routine. If the processor is currently doing some work inside the 128us interrupt, what happens to interrupts endpoint 0 and 1? Will they be lost? Will the interrupt get executed after the timer routine is complete? Does that even matter? Basically, how does the cypress chip deal with multiple interrupts happening within the same time of each other? What is best programming practice for this type of situation? Should I try to avoid using the timer interrupt altogether?

Guido Koerber

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2010, 04:38:58 am »
Did you read the data sheet? Sounds like this is your first microcontroller project.

NiGHTS

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2010, 01:22:50 pm »
I have programmed with Gumstix and sheeva pc's but never directly to a microchip. I have read many documents related to this microcontroller, such as the datasheet (2 versions) and the cyasm compiler documentation. It still does not answer these kinds of questions.

Either way, I can see you have lost interest in helping me further. Nevertheless, Your help so far has been invaluable and for that I will be eternally grateful.

Guido Koerber

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2010, 02:43:43 pm »
The interrupt section of the data sheet describes the behaviour in the situation with multiple interrupts.